Friday, July 16, 2010

Where do I find info good quality market research on the Global and UK Multicultural PR industry?

I am trying to write up a business plan. The market I need to research is the UK (and to a lesser degree Global) Multi Cultural PR industry (or Ethnic PR as it sometimes called).


I can't find anything other then online articles. I have tried at the British Library where I have found only reports on the general PR industry as a whole.


I can find out limited information about specific Co.s -


but how do I determine the size of the Global/UK market? And what share of the market these Co.s have?


Or more personal information like their operational structure, pricing strategy etc?

Where do I find info good quality market research on the Global and UK Multicultural PR industry?
Market Research Companies are big business .. they CHARGE for their reports :-)





You want a specific Report ? you can either pay for a copy of an existing Report or pay to have them do the specific research just for you.





General Market Research is available from Government statistics office .. this may be good enough ..

Primary Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment