Monday, July 12, 2010

I need to research the Bar and Nightclub market... Where should I look?

I need to find out about market behaviors and statistics about the market for a mock business plan... Where should I look?

I need to research the Bar and Nightclub market... Where should I look?
Well, I believe in hands-on learning, so I suggest you start hanging out in bars a lot. :-)





Seriously, there is a fair amount of syndicated data about the hospitality industry, which includes restaurants and bars. Your college reference librarian can probably help you find some useful statistics. There may also be some articles and case studies in business periodicals that can help.





I was actually only half joking when I said to go to bars. Contact the managers at several local night clubs and tell them you want to interview them for a school project. Make sure you have a list of good questions...marketing strategy, biggest challenges, etc. Your instructor will appreciate that you got first-hand information from the real world.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment