Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Product testing for Market Research/Consumer Research?

How do I join a research panel where a company sends me different kinds of products to test and report back on. The kind where you keep the products sent to you. The could send you anything from grocery items to a major appliance.

Product testing for Market Research/Consumer Research?
I have been subscribed as a panelist to some research companies, but none has send me any product so far - just on line questionnaires and panel discussions. I suppose if you are persistent enough to do this for a while they will 'promote' you to a product tester....or you can look for marketing research companies that specifically want 'product testers'.





Some beauty magazines use their subscribers as testers, but even if you are subscriber the chances to be chosen are not very high. Even if you are chosen to be tester for one product it is unlikely to be tester forever as they try to make happy as much as possible of all their subscribers.
Reply:when you get that answer email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment