Friday, July 16, 2010

Marketing Research Reports before Joining the new company?

I am joining a new company, have accepted the job offer of 20% increment in my present salary and the same middle management level where I am currently into.. Soon after the company has sent me five huge size about 800 pages of marketing research reports (In Five attachments). How does this sound like? I have not joined the company yet.





Is it professionalism? Is it Good or Bad?





Awaiting you inputs?

Marketing Research Reports before Joining the new company?
First,


I'd glance through it. If you need to thoroughly read it, tell them to send you it printed and bound.





If that's how they do reports, then i suggest you get used to it.
Reply:I don't see any problem in that. They just need you to do your homework before you start, and since you accepted the job offer in the middle management, you are already trusted for the data.

super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment