Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What would be a research problem for an organic restaurant?

I have to write my final essay over marketing research. I have to write like I'm writing to a loan officer. I am writting about a fictional organic restaurant in my online marketing class.

What would be a research problem for an organic restaurant?
How about: a party of customers has filed a lawsuit, claiming that the land from which the organic food is brought is polluted with high levels of phosphorus.





The phosphorus has entered the soil via river, as, upstream, numerous farms use fertilizers, which are high in phosphorus. Naturally, rain sweeps fertilizer into the river, where it is deposited near the farm.





Basically, it has been proved that phosphorus has entered this soil and is polluting the crops: they are no longer truly organic.





The owner of the restaurant is willing to settle, with $300,000 for the party of customers total. However, he is strapped for cash, and would like to take a loan.





I hope this helps; I wish you the best of luck!
Reply:How would you discover how many organic produce buyers in your restaurant's target market?





What about beef/pork/poultry producers? How do you determine which organic label is accurate? Some localities differ from the Federal government on quality control and providing proof of such controls.

What causes white spots on teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment