Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need a little help with market research tonight.?

I am alergic to anything that smells, but I need some new scents for my online store.


Do you think my prices are reasonable? barefootmarket.com


Does anyone like any of these?





Design Perfume


Jessica Mc Clintock


Juicy Couture Perfume


Light Blue


Pink Sugar


Alfred Sung


Angel


Burberry London (new)


Cool Water


White Diamonds

I need a little help with market research tonight.?
Burberry London is chic and has a great fragrance... Jessica Mc Clintock is very cheep smelling and kinda blah ...flowery but not in a good way... Cool water is very chemical and very alcohol based type of scent a tad better than Polo Sport but almost as awful and totally passe'... Angel is awful! I mean think headache for a week... but was really big like 5 years ago I am sure some people who are just coming of age might still want to buy it. Alfred Sung is classy .. and harmless. Juicy Couture is funky and it is still kinda hip. If you are in the business you should probably carry all of them especially for selling on-line... Good luck!
Reply:very reasonable...i love burberry london!


No comments:

Post a Comment