Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want to be a Marketing Research Analyst, how do I get started?

My college degree is in Business Administration and I'm currently looking entry-level jobs that can lead up to being a Marketing Research Analyst.

I want to be a Marketing Research Analyst, how do I get started?
You could probably land an entry-level job just with your business degree. If you had at least one college-level class in statistics and a social science research methods course, it would help differentiate you from other candidates.


Here's a sample of requirements for an entry level position at my company:





* Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university


* One year of relevant work experience/training (or equivalent combination of education and work experience)


* Strong interpersonal skills


* Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task


* Team orientation


* Strong customer focus


* Experience using Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook)

shark tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment