Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's the size of the CAFM market in the UK?

I'm conducting a bit of research into this and can't find anything on the net apart from market research reports that cost a lot, and more than it's worth me investing into this project. Thanks!





CAFM is Computer Aided Facilities Management btw

What's the size of the CAFM market in the UK?
Hello,





I am doing similar research in the USA. What I've learned is that I must do most of my research via interviewing Facility Managers and reading old articles in the library. I've also found a series of books called Computer Aided facilities Planning on Amazon.com but have not purchased them yet. I do not feel it is worth the 169. US dollars to purchase. If it helps, we can communicate what we find through combined research.


No comments:

Post a Comment