Thursday, August 19, 2010

I applied at a mkt research firm, and failed an interview test. I found another job since, but can i reapply?

I had initially applied at a market research firm for an entry level position, and had to take a test before my interview. I failed the interview and didnt get the job, but found employment since. I want to reapply there, but I'm nervous that they won't let me take the test since I failed it the first time around. Any advice? I really need it!!!

I applied at a mkt research firm, and failed an interview test. I found another job since, but can i reapply?
There is no way we can tell, but unless you apply you will never know. Really, you have nothing to lose by applying and waiting to see what happens - at worst, you may not get the chance to interview, but if you don't apply you will not even get the opportunity to do so





In the meantime, I hope you are also still applying at other organizations - don't put all your eggs in one basket, if you are job hunting it is better to keep looking until you have a signed job offer in your hand.





Good luck!
Reply:you can do whatever you want, this is America. The worst thing that can happen is you are declined again.


No comments:

Post a Comment