Sunday, August 22, 2010

My research of market focusing on small things. need your help!?

Hi. I guess at this forum I could meet people from all over the world who speak English. I would appreciate it a lot if you could give me some information, your refresh information.





I am on a research for market of small things applied for household use. I heard there is retail market, or even supermarket, that are focusing on small things, like children toy, plastic product for home usage, basic cooker, ....





As far as I know, in Finland, there is one retailer called " Antila" . I learnt it when I was a student in Finland.





I also heard that in New Zealand, there is one called " 1.2.and 8" as the name of a retailer. But I am not very sure about it since I have never been to New Zeanland.





Do you have the related information from your own country?





I would appreciate it a lot if you could share it with me.

My research of market focusing on small things. need your help!?
There are hundreds of retailers that sell those things in England. Every supermarket I know of, from the big ones to the little high street ones sell small children's toys and plastic cooking utensils etc. Look up Asda, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Waitrose, Co-op and Iceland on the Internet - they should give you some ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment