Thursday, August 19, 2010

Market Research Assistance?

Greetings All,





After years of trying to land the perfect career opportunity in the workforce, I've decided to go into business for myself. I've started a small business consulting firm, and I'm doing some research to find out what are the needs of other small business entrepreneurs.





I recently compiled an online survey, and I've learned fairly quickly that: 1) people don't like to be "spammed" with survey links, and 2) lots of people bypass surveys in general.





I'm in need of any tips on what would be the best way to get my survey link out to the most people (who would be likely to respond)?

Market Research Assistance?
go to your small business community centers and not for profit organizations who help entrepreneurs.
Reply:www.quirks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment